4.28.2004

 

Oh gross

How disturbing. I've been so involved in revisions of my paper that I completely forgot about The West Wing tonight. It was a new episode, supposedly about them having to quarantine the White House because of some outbreak. I haven't liked the topics this season for the most part, because it feels like they're addressing issues on purpose that the "real" U.S. has recently dealt with (i.e., anthrax in this situation); maybe it's best that I didn't see it. There will be reruns this summer, of course. Anyway, I feel like I have school on me now like some kind of infectious goo... I need a shower.

By the way, Happy Birthday to Jon Cauble, who I just found out today shares a birthday with Saddam Hussein. Lovely.

Labels: ,


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go