6.14.2008

 

New Photos

Mom's Patio
are on my very new Picasa web album. Picasa is so easy, and I'm loving the freedom of album creation and space available, as compared to the free version of Flickr, which I was never too impressed with. Plus, Picasa is linked to Blogger (does EVERYTHING connect to Google now??), so photos I've uploaded to my blog in the past are automatically available to me to organize into albums. Very fun. Anyway, enjoy these photos that I took while I was at my mom's house in NJ last weekend. I was fairly addicted to the drunkenness-inducing combination of sunlight, flowers, and my digital camera.

Labels: ,


 

Comments:

One of the things that I like about Picasa is that people can subscribe through RSS directly to albums.
Nice pictures!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go