8.22.2010

 

SuperHusband

Yesterday, while I was at a fun baby shower for a good friend, Jack had Kent help him sweep and clean our bedroom, change our sheets, and make the bed. I came home a few hours later with Dean, and Kent ran out to greet me and was so excited to show me the "surprise" they had made for me. He led me right to the bedroom, gestured around, and said, "SEE??"

Tonight, I had been having a rough evening with Kent and feeling like a crazy yelling mom person. Dean's first couple of teeth are millimeters away from coming through, so he's been a real peach, too. We were all heading to Target after dinner to pick up a few things we needed, and Jack said, "Why don't you go to Starbucks and get a drink, and we'll get started shopping and you can just catch up with us whenever you want to?" He took both boys and got the stuff on our list while I got an iced coffee and a danish and looked at apps on my phone for about ten minutes. It was just enough to turn my day around, and then I had apps and new games to show Kent, allowing us to bond after our otherwise crappy evening.

HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY TO HAVE THIS GUY AS MY HUSBAND??

Labels:


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go