1.03.2011

 

Christmas 2010 in New Hampshire



Photos from our Christmas trip are up! Most, but not all, activities and people are represented in the photos. I think I'm going to have to leave it at this, rather than posting a full-length rundown of the trip. Despite the extra day that it took for us to get home (thank you, D.C. airport, for your many delays and crazy mechanical issues), it was a wonderful trip. White Christmas was great. Still, the trip was stressful enough beforehand, and on the way home, that I think we're settling in for a nice Brown Christmas in Baton Rouge next year. While our kids are still so little, it's very hard to travel so much around the holidays. When they can tote their own belongings and put themselves to bed, the story will be very different.

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go