6.17.2002

 
Here's today's update... I have nothing to report. I've applied at a sketchy Bed Bath & Beyond and a nice Borders bookstore, and I'm still waiting to hear from them and the Blockbuster across the street. I'd love to work for Blockbuster, because I wouldn't have to drive there (Philly traffic is an amalgam of stupidity and wasted time), it would be fun, and I'd get to rent all the movies Jack hasn't seen so he can actually learn something about pop culture. When I asked him this morning if he knew that Frances McDormand is married to Joel Coen, he didn't know who Frances McDormand was because he had never seen Fargo. Hmph.

I took several pictures of our cat, Patti, today, so as soon as I develop the pictures and get near a scanner, I'll put those up. My camera is very old (a hand-me-down from my step-dad), and it took forever for the flash to prepare itself, so she kept walking back and forth in front of me, playing with various things and being cute. I kept waiting for her to say, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Spielberg..." Silly kitty. Damn cute, though.

Labels: ,


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go