9.16.2004

 

Anti-climactic

Thankfully, Baton Rouge saw virtually no effects from Ivan last night and this morning. The weather gurus' predictions kept moving farther and farther east, so we really weren't even touched, even though it looks like Mobile and other parts of Alabama got slammed. I'm not sure we even got any rain last night, though there were certainly some wind gusts yesterday. It's very pleasant outside right now: super-sunny but not too hot. I like it. It's almost like fall. Jack is even outside mowing, even though it's almost noon! Anyway, thanks for those of you who called or even just thought about us, but we're fine. =) I still have no school today and Jack was given the day off as well, but I feel certain they'll have us come back tomorrow.

Labels:


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go