2.25.2007

 

Histamine is mean

I got hit over the head with the Allergy Stick in a major way this weekend. I have about one week every fall and one week every spring in which everything in bloom goes for an all-out attack on my overactive immune system, and all I can do is blow my nose, try to sleep a little despite not being able to breathe, and hope it will be over soon. I can usually combat it with some combination of effective drugs, but in my Pregnant State, the only antihistamine I'm allowed to take is Benadryl, which is great for knocking me out at night but not so great if I want to be alert during the day for, say, my oral exam tomorrow afternoon. Yep, I'm excited.

It's going to be over soon. That's all I can think right now.

Labels: ,


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go