12.20.2008

 

December Photo Project: Day 20



café au lait and powdered sugar at a local beignet joint (my advisor's choice of meeting place today)

Also, we wrapped a bunch of presents today, and we've received a few in the mail, so our tree area is starting to look even more festive. It feels strange to be preparing for a Christmas at our house instead of preparing to travel, but it's much lower stress, because everything has already gone in the mail and we don't have to pack anything. It's hard to convince ourselves that Christmas is coming in a few days, since the weather outside has been near 80 for several days in a row. I think it's still coming, though. I'll know for sure on Christmas Eve, when we get to go to Lessons & Carols at our church for the very first time. That'll be excellent.

Labels: , , ,


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go