1.06.2009

 

Jack = better; Erica = better

Jack is on the mend from the flu now, thank goodness. He still has a sore throat, but other than that, things are much better around here. Thanks for your well wishes. Last night was a long one for Kent and me, and then Kent was up at 5:40 (woot!), but Jack felt a bit better this morning, so he played and read with Kent for a long time so that I could go back to sleep around 7:30. I slept for two and a half hours. Obviously, I needed it. When I woke up at 10, I knew I needed to get up, but I felt like I could've just slept all day. Maybe someday I'll actually *get* to sleep all day. A mommy can dream.

It's good to have Jack back to his old self. Very good.

Labels:


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go