1.31.2009

 

R. Kent, Code Breaker

Kent has been interested in the alphabet lately, both singing the song and learning the shapes of letters, so we've been practicing it a lot lately. If we start a string of letters, he's great at remembering the pattern and picking up the alphabet in the middle, which turns out to be pretty funny if we use a letter or two in everyday conversation and then he starts spouting off a bunch of letters.

A few days ago, when he was done on the potty and he and I were about to put his peepee into the big toilet, I said, "Kent, you went peepee in your potty!"

His response: "Q Q!"

Labels: ,


 

Comments:

That's hilarious, I love it!
 
Hahaha! How adorable! He's a smart cookie, just like his mom and dad. :)
 
That might be one of my favorite Kent stories yet!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go