5.02.2009

 

Sparking creativity

This is a fantastic list for anyone needing to get some fresh ideas for artistic expression: Keri Smith's 100 Things. Lots of inspiration, especially with taking notice of small things or changing your perspective of something you've gotten used to doing/seeing. She has a lot of suggestions that involve drawing, and since I don't really draw, I might photograph what she suggests instead. I love her idea of planning a meal around a theme color.

I also like the fact that she gave me permission to buy a new journal. I think I'll take her up on that.

Labels:


 

Comments:

A new journal!
 
Hmmm... Didn't I go through a spate of buying you journals (WAY more than you could have used at the time)? Or do you have to pick out your own to get the muse working?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

self

archives

what I read

where I go